I was not sure about how many free seo tools you might be interested in, but let’s stat with 10 free SEO tools that absolutely free. Some of these you may have heard of before, but there are 10 that I’m listing so you might also find something helpful that you didn’t know about.
10 Free SEO Tools
- – SpyFu – http://spyfu.com (for spying on competition)
- – We We Monitor – http://futurenowinc.com/wewe.htm
- –HTML Reference Guide – http://html-tags.info/
- – CopyScape http://copyscape.com
- – Domain Monitor – http://www.domaintools.com/monitor/
- – http://validator.w3.org/checklink/
- – Faganfinder URL Tool – http://www.faganfinder.com/urlinfo/
- – http://webconfs.com/similar-page-checker.php
- – http://www.webconfs.com/keyword-playground.php
- – Check your Alexa Ranking – http://alexa.com
Enjoy the free tools!
Outside of tools, remember the key to writing good copy is creating something useful that fills the gap or satisfies the reason why the user searched. Useful, helpful content that meets the searchers need first. if you’re not a writer and are in need of content on your site, here is a great free place to go.
You can find content through Yahoo!’s Creative Commons search that you can use for commercial purposes, and you can also find content that you can modify, adapt, and build upon depending on the license. Excellent free resource from Yahoo and remember, articles are considered white hat syndicated content, similar to news. The URL for Yahoo’s Creative Commons is at:
Finally, let’s give you a few interesting ideas for how to beef up the content on your Web site. Your high performance, information rich pages might be any of the following (but not limited just to these either):
1. People are always looking for content that is on the lighter side. Genuine humor etc.
2. Remember that like real life, most Web based businesses are about building rapport and relationships. What content could you include to help you build relationships?
3. Build an article library and have all your articles similar
4. People do love free tools, right? So why should they not find yours?
5. Just old fashioned “good reading” which offers your readers advice or solutions to their challenges.
6. Create a page that includes popular leadership, inspirational or even humorous quotes.
7.Every type of statistic that you think your audience is searching for. Local churches, cost of living info, population, crime statistics and even driving directions.
8.It might be a sales letter but remember the emphasis is on quality content and originality.
9.It could be local community related page with important localized community information.
10. It could be any of the above suggestions with a seasonal angle relating to Christmas, Halloween, Easter, or something else appropriate to the Web content within your main theme.